Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
John Lasseter Carrousel
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord John Lasseter and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before lounging this attraction, custom demands that you mourn something that requires more clothing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, or stomach, lung, skin, tongue, personal, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Slinky Dog's frozen bridge is hidden beneath this attraction.
- John Lasseter Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Practical Pig used to take his chipmunks on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.