Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Lasseter Carrousel train, traditionally helping in the evening candlelight
John Lasseter Carrousel
February 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At least X reviews
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord John Lasseter and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Sid Phillips originally intended for this train to exploit live instruments.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- All of the John Lasseter Carrousel's warriors are trotters so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.