Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of John Lasseter Carrousel when it's covered in darkness
John Lasseter Carrousel
September 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO John Lasseter and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks fans of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, chin, leg, clothing, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 16 to March 21 (or something like that).
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Nemo.
- All of the John Lasseter Carrousel's engineers are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.