Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The John Lasseter Carrousel train, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
John Lasseter Carrousel
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO John Lasseter and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and dizzies fans of all temperments
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- On its third month of operation, the John Lasseter Carrousel almost sank.
- The most popular horse, covered with cabs, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.