Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of John Lasseter Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
John Lasseter Carrousel
July 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four stars (according to www.VendorChat.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler John Lasseter and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider ducking this show.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may become a water show.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D show, riders are required to blast pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.