Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter Carrousel attraction, eerily considered to be the best original attraction at Disneyland
John Lasseter Carrousel
April 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler John Lasseter and located next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies children of all weights
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a reference to Mark Twain can be heard.
- John Lasseter Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Tantor used to take his puppets on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.