Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Carrousel attraction, February 6, 1974, 6:42 p.m.
John Hench Carrousel
September 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter John Hench and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant tubs may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.