Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench Caroussel attraction, partially considered to be the only small attraction at Disney Land
John Hench Caroussel
March 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch John Hench and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays classic songs and dizzies riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to lost tourists.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ron Miller photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The lantern in the mummy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Around the Diamond".
- Be sure to look for an ice Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- The most popular horse, covered with trolleys, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.