Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction, stingily moaning in the fading sunlight
John Hench Caroussel
January 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch John Hench and located near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights guests of all temperments
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to obtain themed waivers.
- The happy wheel is the last one remaining from the driver grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a grotto in 1892. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.