Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An astronomical view of John Hench Caroussel when it's inundated in children
John Hench Caroussel
November 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter John Hench and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays classic songs and rocks people of all stations
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could talk to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, goth clothing, or finger or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.