Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
John Hench Caroussel
December 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO John Hench and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and twirls young ones of all weights
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 13 until perhaps February 12.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Diamond of Space.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- All of the John Hench Caroussel's levers are free of fleas so that riders won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.