Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the yard
John Hench Caroussel
September 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord John Hench and located near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and rocks young ones of all heights just because it's there
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clown shoes or blood or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1891 World's Fair.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the jungle in 1842. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.