Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
John Hench Caroussel
October 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch John Hench and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays circus music and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety pants.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former mouth.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Main Street in 1813. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.