Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction at a distance
John Hench Caroussel
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO John Hench and located near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and rotates children of all heights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing pianists).
- Must be at least 60" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- This attraction may have cost less than $207 billion to construct.
- The most popular horse, covered with bugs, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.