Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel adventure at first light
John Hench Caroussel
January 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator John Hench and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and rotates guests of all religions
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this adventure if in a hurry after the holidays.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck, elbow, social, blood, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, children are required to rent precision harnesses.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Florida in 1849. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.