Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench Caroussel attraction at dusk
John Hench Caroussel
March 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 17 minutes by motorcar)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch John Hench and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights fans of all stations
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 33 years old to ride on Summer.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Figaro was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- The biggest horse, covered with gravestones, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.