Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel attraction, October 14, 1973, 4:12 p.m.
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
May 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Joel Chandler Harris and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 37 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.