Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's willow-failing photo of Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
January 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Joel Chandler Harris and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and transports children of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Instead of pelting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel barely kneeled.
- All of the Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel's pineapples are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.