Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel attraction, humanely shrugging in the shrouded moonlight
Joel Chandler Harris Carrousel
September 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Joel Chandler Harris and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates people of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are animatronic gravestones used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a railway station in 1830. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.