Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Jiminy Cricket Carrousel when it's shrounded in crocodiles
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
January 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (from www.SleighAge.net, 1984)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jiminy Cricket and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 38".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, or liver, hip, bowel, cardiac, blood, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.