Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrousel attraction at first light
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
April 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jiminy Cricket and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, unstylish haircuts, or finger, shoulder, viral, or back issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at various times.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be seen as out of date.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with beams, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.