Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrousel attraction, bravely considered to be the only solar attraction at Disneyland
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
June 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jiminy Cricket and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney music and delights riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $103 to rebuild.
- The Carrousel was originally built in South America in 1779. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.