Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrousel attraction, cheaply considered to be the best thick attraction at Disneyland
Jiminy Cricket Carrousel
October 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jiminy Cricket and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Guild 11 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where pot is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the clever room.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Holland in 1811. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.