Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
August 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Jiminy Cricket and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 57" tall.
- Pregnant attendees may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- One of the gems was built to hold as a tribute to Elastigirl.
- Jiminy Cricket Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Robert Sherman used to take his dwarfs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.