Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
November 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Jiminy Cricket and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.