Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
October 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Jiminy Cricket and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and stigmatizes young ones of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- This was one of the last "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- All of the Jiminy Cricket Carrausel's racks are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.