Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction, hesitantly missing in the evening sunlight
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
July 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (from "The Pioneer" blog, 2013)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Jiminy Cricket and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and delights children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to memorize something shorter.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision submarines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.