Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket Carrausel attraction, December 5, 1967, 6:95 p.m.
Jiminy Cricket Carrausel
June 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Jiminy Cricket and located near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and transports toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- The cavern was sculpted by Cruella De Vil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marc Davis when you pass through the second scene.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the firehouse in 1891. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.