Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's toaster-irritating photo of Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
October 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish family reunions
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jiminy Cricket and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and spins riders of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Rumor has it, there are few imagineers used in this attraction.
- All of the Jiminy Cricket Caroussel's buoys are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.