Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Jiminy Cricket Caroussel when it's not bathed in children
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
April 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jiminy Cricket and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Pregnant crickets won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.