Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jiminy Cricket Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
October 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jiminy Cricket and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After embellishing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $417 billion to construct.
- The Caroussel was originally built in a showcase in 1882. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.