Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Sallah
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
November 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jiminy Cricket and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes young ones of all ages
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, chin, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $373 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Casey when you pass through the waiting room.
- Jiminy Cricket Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Marty Sklar used to take his inks on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.