Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Jiminy Cricket Caroussel
February 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jiminy Cricket and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to bypass this attraction for a half hour after everyone else.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or hair, kidney, tongue, nasal, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.