Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Image: The Jessie Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
November 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Jessie and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times or else.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Pail of A Settlement.
- Jessie Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Dave Smith used to take his cartoons on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.