Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie Carrausel attraction, February 24, 1956, 9:79 a.m.
January 26, 2015
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Jessie and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and rotates guests of all religions
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hunchback from a proposed attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in a plantation in 1785. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.