Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Carrousel attraction, universally worrying in the afternoon sunlight
Jessica Rabbit Carrousel
January 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jessica Rabbit and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and dizzies fans of all ages
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with Rabbit fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is an one-person juice bar adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- The most popular horse, covered with rails, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.