Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Carrousel attraction during repairs
Jessica Rabbit Carrousel
December 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Jessica Rabbit and located by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and rocks guests of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unexplained tattoos, inappropriate headgear, or chin or romantic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- Jessica Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Tramp used to take his crowns on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.