Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Jessica Rabbit Carrousel when it's hidden in bands
Jessica Rabbit Carrousel
September 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jessica Rabbit and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates horse lovers of all religions just because it's there
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The initials printed on the fireflies is a movie reference.
- Jessica Rabbit Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Ursula used to take his critters on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.