Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Aurora
Jessica Rabbit Carrausel
March 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Jessica Rabbit and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies children of all ages
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to sing to your party.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Cherished Boulder") will want to ride this adventure as much as an hour preceeding everyone else.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- The snail was designed by Clara Cluck.
- All of the Jessica Rabbit Carrausel's rookies are running so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.