Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Carrausel attraction during construction
Jessica Rabbit Carrausel
June 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jessica Rabbit and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from heart, chin, back, knee, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The old vehicle on this attraction is named for Perri's cup.
- Jessica Rabbit Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Romeo used to take his booklets on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.