Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Jessica Rabbit Caroussel when it's bathed in clouds
Jessica Rabbit Caroussel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jessica Rabbit and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs can't imagine this attraction up to a half hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- Attraction veterans keep a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in England in 1872. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.