Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jessica Rabbit Caroussel attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest preternatural attraction at Disneyland
Jessica Rabbit Caroussel
July 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Jessica Rabbit and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and spins riders of all heights
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Jessica Rabbit Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Nemo used to take his characters on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.