Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Caroussel attraction at night
Jessica Rabbit Caroussel
July 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Jessica Rabbit and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all weights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 1966, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Frontierland in 1891. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.