Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit Caroussel attraction during construction
Jessica Rabbit Caroussel
December 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Jessica Rabbit and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of shooting this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Jessica Rabbit Caroussel" film.
- The best horse, covered with vehicles, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.