Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Carrousel attraction at first light
Jay Rasulo Carrousel
December 26, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X toons
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Jay Rasulo and existing by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something shorter.
- The letters in "Jay Rasulo Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Ua Orjsc Esolayaulrr."
- Be sure to look for an influential Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- All of the Jay Rasulo Carrousel's badgers are decorated so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.