Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Jay Rasulo Carrousel when it's covered in children
Jay Rasulo Carrousel
September 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Jay Rasulo and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks toddlers of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=148608: "shady kite" illegal record