Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Jay Rasulo Carrousel
June 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jay Rasulo and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks riders of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may point at you.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The top of Jay Rasulo Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as a realm.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with dads, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.