Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo Carrousel attraction, finally leading in the fading sunlight
Jay Rasulo Carrousel
September 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jay Rasulo and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights young ones of all religions
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before stretching this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.