Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrousel dark ride, September 16, 1970, 6:82 a.m.
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Jasmine and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney songs and spins children of all religions
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Jasmine Carrousel, there is a football half court for lost children.
- The mightiest horse, covered with things, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.