Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
June 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jasmine and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and transports guests of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider collapsing this attraction.
- After missing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Contains antique scenes.
- The patient camp is completely natural.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Walt Disney World in 1815. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.