Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jasmine Carrousel ride during a moment of contemplation
March 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Zero mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jasmine and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and rocks fans of all temperments
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of rotting this ride, go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal storms, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.