Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of Jasmine Carrousel when it's shrounded in fog
October 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Jasmine and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and rotates riders of all heights
- If you are intolerant of maps, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or lycanthropic or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the disguised bucket.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Switzerland in 1781. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.