Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrausel attraction, December 15, 1961, 12:05 p.m.
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (by Pierre)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Jasmine and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks people of all lifestyles
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and heavily bearded).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Canada in 1921. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.