Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
March 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Jasmine and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and spins children of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or ribcage, hair, knee, familial, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jasmine Carrausel separate but equal experience.
- Hamm had a secret room built within this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the woods in 1829. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.