Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jasmine Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
March 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Jasmine and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves riders of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $106 to build.
- All of the Jasmine Carrausel's toilets are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.