Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane Carrousel attraction at night
April 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (from "The Tire" editor)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jane and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills horse lovers of all stations
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns, inappropriate cluelessness, emotional baggage, or leg, wrist, liver, or stomach problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.