Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane Carrousel attraction, universally considered to be the only cool attraction at Disneyland
March 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jane and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays circus music and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Jane Carrousel, there is a spireball video game for cast members.
- Jane Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Thor used to take his acorns on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.