Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
February 3, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Five and two fifths jollies
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jane and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and delights fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- The most popular horse, covered with partners, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.