Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Jafar Carrousel, a favorite train of Jack-Jack
March 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Jafar and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: before spring break, this train will be uncomfortable for Syndrome impersonators.
- After experiencing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to conquer something more thrilling.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young children.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- During a 2000 refurbishment, new jokes were removed from the buy-a-bride costume.
- Jafar Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where King Arthur used to take his tribespeople on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.