Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Carrousel attraction at night
May 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Jafar and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1953 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in jail in 1882. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.