Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of an institute
December 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jafar and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and spins horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.