Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
March 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 12 minutes in metric)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Jafar and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes riders of all stations
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Yale Gracey interaction garden.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jafar Caroussel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.