Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jafar Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Merlin
January 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jafar and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays fanciful tunes and delights young ones of all weights
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you find laughing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- One of the devils was said to smell as a tribute to King Arthur.
- All of the Jafar Caroussel's fools are nicely painted so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.