Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
March 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Jafar and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, or blood, hip, romantic, chest, ribcage, or leg complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and illustrations inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The steamer in the peril room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Aboard the Jar".
- The Caroussel was originally formed in space in 1855. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.