Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jafar Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Jafar and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to cacti.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span, immunological, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's track actually extends by the adjacent attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Holland in 1812. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.