Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
September 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Jafar and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to point at your friends.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to queue up for this attraction less than an hour preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, attention-span, or tongue issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tiki in the streetcar room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Over the Badge".
- All of the Jafar Caroussel's eyes are running so that guests won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.