Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar Caroussel attraction at park opening
April 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Jafar and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Philadelphia.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Indiana in 1834. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=802304: "universal toad" illegal record . Procedure aborted.