Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's fiend-cranking photo of Jack Skellington Carrousel
Jack Skellington Carrousel
September 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Jack Skellington and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins riders of all lifestyles
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, excessive headgear, '50s haircuts, or heart, back, hip, cardiac, or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.