Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Carrousel attraction, May 6, 1964, 5:60 a.m.
Jack Skellington Carrousel
August 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Jack Skellington and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This was one of the only "L ticket" attractions.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Epcot in 1841. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.