Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Jack Skellington Carrousel
June 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Jack Skellington and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to Americans.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- All of the Jack Skellington Carrousel's hounds are decorated so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.