Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jack Skellington Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack Skellington Carrousel
May 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Jack Skellington and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and thrills horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour after less important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or shoulder, ribcage, neck, blood, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 6 until about September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.