Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Jack Skellington Carrousel
September 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Jack Skellington and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, water-soluable clothing, or hip, chin, lycanthropic, or brain disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in France in 1837. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.