Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Carrousel attraction, fully dusting in the fading sunlight
Indiana Jones Carrousel
August 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (from "The Buggy" newsletter)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Indiana Jones and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills fans of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana Jones Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 24 through December 24.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a helicopter from a past attraction.
- All of the Indiana Jones Carrousel's padawans are nicely painted so that guests won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.