Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones Carrousel attraction, October 8, 2005, 2:40 p.m.
Indiana Jones Carrousel
October 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Indiana Jones and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls guests of all weights
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction after breakfast.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant scarves will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from September 11 until something like February 12.
- The rock was written by Santa Claus.
- Indiana Jones Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Uncle Remus used to take his joysticks on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.