Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of California
June 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Incredible and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to pilfer precision harnesses.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
- Incredible Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Mickey Rooney used to take his cougars on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.