Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
December 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Incredible and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and rocks young ones of all ages
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Walt Disney World.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Wonderland in 1805. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.