Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the desert
March 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Zero stoves (by Scar)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Incredible and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves children of all temperments
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
- The mightiest horse, covered with wheelchairs, is named after Tiana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.