Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ichabod Crane Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ichabod Crane Carrousel
November 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (by "Sleek Plumber" blog)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ichabod Crane and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays fanciful music and spins people of all religions
- If it's dark out, cast members might pick on people near you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 98".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, lung, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the ultimate haunt of a former guest.
- The Carrousel was originally built in England in 1852. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.