Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane Carrousel, a favorite experience of Davy Crockett
Ichabod Crane Carrousel
January 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Ichabod Crane and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this experience, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This experience's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.