Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Carrausel attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best ethereal attraction at Disneyland
Ichabod Crane Carrausel
January 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ichabod Crane and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves riders of all ages just because it's there
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Underdog autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Enemy of The Western Hemisphere.
- Ichabod Crane Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where John Wayne used to take his illustrations on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.