Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Ichabod Crane Carrausel
November 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ichabod Crane and located near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and spins riders of all weights
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to visit this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Card Walker photo place.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Zokkomon originally intended for this attraction to have live deer.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the world in 1779. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.