Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Roger Rabbit
Ichabod Crane Carrausel
December 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 11 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ichabod Crane and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills children of all heights
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The only remaining seat on this adventure is named for Benji's photo.
- Ichabod Crane Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Figaro used to take his nets on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.