Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane Caroussel attraction, April 9, 1966, 12:11 a.m.
Ichabod Crane Caroussel
June 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ichabod Crane and located by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills guests of all ages
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from June 8 through July 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.