Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ichabod Crane Caroussel attraction, eerily nearing in the evening moonlight
Ichabod Crane Caroussel
November 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ichabod Crane and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends might try to forget about this attraction less than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.