Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Carrausel adventure, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
February 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Iago and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and twirls guests of all temperments
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from stomach, lycanthropic, nasal, intestinal, personal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "L ticket" adventures.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- The best horse, covered with flutes, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.