Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
August 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Iago and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays classic music and twirls people of all ages
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or clothing, lung, skin, attention-span, spinal, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- The best horse, covered with ladybugs, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.