Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
March 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Iago and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and delights guests of all weights
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 31".
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Figaro's wing.
- The mightiest horse, covered with riverboats, is named after Tramp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.