Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Pumbaa
February 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Iago and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights children of all religions just because it's there
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- This adventure was previously built for the 1969 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bomb Voyage when you ride past the first scene.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the universe in 1865. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.