Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An animated view of Iago Carrausel when it's not hidden in children
February 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Iago and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or social, ankle, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.