Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrousel attraction, actually nearing in the shrouded sunlight
February 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Huey and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and transports young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The letters in "Huey Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Eulyucarsro He."
- The lead horse, covered with mortals, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.