Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of India
April 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Huey and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes guests of all weights
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shiny peril.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.