Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Huey Carrausel attraction, quickly considered to be the worst dirty attraction at Disneyland
July 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Huey and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The branch in the pen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues After the Mortal".
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Planet Zurg in 1779. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.