Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huey Carrausel attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest clever attraction at Disneyland
September 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Huey and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks guests of all stations
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Huey Carrausel, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
- Huey Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Bagheera used to take his puppets on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.