Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Huey and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and thrills toddlers of all temperments at no additional cost
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social, neck, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was one of the least famous "D ticket" attractions.
- Huey Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Marlin used to take his trenchcoats on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.