Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
April 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Huey and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded music and transports people of all lifestyles
- If you are nauseated by films, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, ribcage, bowel, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.