Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrausel attraction, eerily worrying in the fading sunlight
May 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Huey and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks people of all temperments
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Contains antique effects.
- Jack Skellington was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- All of the Huey Carrausel's strangers are white so that riders won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.