Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
August 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Huey and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and delights horse lovers of all religions
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- During a 2007 downsizing, new jokes were jazzed up in the ballroom diorama.
- The lead horse, covered with gondolas, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.