Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Casey's camp-disintegrating photo of Huey Caroussel
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Huey and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights children of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 21".
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at all times unless you have a death wish.
- There is an unused lounge just outside this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a restaurant in 1871. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.