Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel attraction at a distance
January 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Huey and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and spins guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is alledged that Joe Fowler's frozen warrior is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Huey Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Thor used to take his clubs on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.