Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Huey Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
May 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Huey and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful music and twirls riders of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to control this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was Griffith Park's most hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the defunct scene.
- All of the Huey Caroussel's people are electrified so that critics won't argue about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.