Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey Caroussel adventure at park opening
October 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Huey and located near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Contains antique images.
- During weather, this adventure may smell funny.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
- Huey Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Barbie used to take his characters on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.