Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn Carrousel attraction during construction
Huck Finn Carrousel
August 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Huck Finn and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays traditional songs and delights guests of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 29".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or knee, liver, inner ear, heart, ankle, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Rocketeer was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a prairie in 1921. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.