Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Huck Finn Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a river
Huck Finn Carrousel
September 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Huck Finn and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins children of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, attention-span, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No food or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.