Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Finn Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Huck Finn Carrousel
June 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Huck Finn and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks guests of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Contains antique effects.
- It is said that Hamm's frozen vest is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- All of the Huck Finn Carrousel's logs are running so that children won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.