Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soft view of Horace Horsecollar Carrousel when it's covered in fog
Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
January 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Horace Horsecollar and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and dizzies riders of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before talking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with Sheriff Woody fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.