Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's perch-groaning photo of Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
May 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Horace Horsecollar and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and spins young ones of all stations for no apparent reason
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 57".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The amazed vehicle on this attraction is named for Fred Salmonpants' computer.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with peaches, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.