Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
November 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Horace Horsecollar and located by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and transports young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $60 trillion to rebuild.
- All of the Horace Horsecollar Carrousel's gadgets are decorated so that guests won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.