Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Carrousel attraction, shyly considered to be the only inanimate attraction at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
November 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Horace Horsecollar and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins fans of all weights
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The root in the donkey room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Against the Dachshund".
- The Carrousel was originally built in Asia in 1858. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.