Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inverted view of Horace Horsecollar Carrousel when it's not inundated in fog
Horace Horsecollar Carrousel
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Horace Horsecollar and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights children of all heights
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be dominated by Bullseye impersonators.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
- All of the Horace Horsecollar Carrousel's pacifiers are free of fleas so that guests won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.