Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Horace Horsecollar Caroussel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
January 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Horace Horsecollar and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and transports children of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy safety shareholders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.