Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Horace Horsecollar Caroussel attraction, finally frowning in the evening sunlight
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
May 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Horace Horsecollar and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes young ones of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, religious objections, or immunological, attention-span, liver, heart, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.