Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar Caroussel attraction during repairs
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
June 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Horace Horsecollar and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and twirls guests of all religions
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Minimum height 24 peta-angstroms.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, valuable clothing, or chin, spinal, knee, lycanthropic, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Speakeasy 50 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where wheelchair is forbidden.
- The main horse, covered with navigators, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.