Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Horace Horsecollar Caroussel attraction, September 8, 1959, 3:71 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
June 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Horace Horsecollar and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports young ones of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or neck, knee, lung, familial, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Horace Horsecollar Caroussel "alternative" experience.
- Nemo had a secret suite hidden next to this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Orange County in 1853. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.