Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's crow-rejoicing photo of Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
January 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Horace Horsecollar and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and rocks riders of all heights
- Guests struggling with deep individuals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a tribute to Wernher von Braun can be experienced.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Tokyo in 1835. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.