Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Horace Horsecollar Caroussel when it's hidden in tarps
Horace Horsecollar Caroussel
May 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Horace Horsecollar and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and spins young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will pick on people near you.
- Minimum height 29".
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treat.