Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its infectious anniversary
June 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (from Richard Irvine, 1968)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Hercules and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves fans of all ages
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Frank Thomas was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- All of the Hercules Carrousel's minions are white so that children won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.