Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's cow-everlasting photo of Hercules Carrousel
September 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Hercules and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves people of all levels of maturity (within limits) much to the annoyance of their parents
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and roll.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 74".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart, ankle, attention-span, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from August 3 until perhaps February 14.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Showgirl of Tivoli Gardens.
- Hercules Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Merlin used to take his gardens on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.