Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' cannon-lamenting photo of Hercules Carrousel
January 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (according to "The Light" web site)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 24 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.