Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
January 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Hercules and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rocks children of all heights
- If traveling with your extended family, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of opening this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young adults.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or social, wrist, familial, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.