Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrausel attraction, August 21, 1960, 10:16 p.m.
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Hercules and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all temperments
- If traveling with overgrown children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.