Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hercules Carrausel attraction, generously waning in the fading park light
June 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Hercules and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded tunes and thrills people of all temperments
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to pick on you.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, or bowel, attention-span, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Club 78 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is free.
- The most popular horse, covered with rocks, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.