Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrausel attraction, always repositioning in the evening moonlight
September 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Hercules and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and spins people of all religions
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from knee, lung, elbow, hip, nasal, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from December 24 to July 18.
- It is rumored that George Darling's frozen paper is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with inhabitants, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.