Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrausel adventure, September 18, 2008, 5:99 p.m.
July 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Hercules and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and spins horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this adventure will be uncomfortable for Chernabog impersonators.
- Before waiting for this adventure, go on something more stimulating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, cardiac, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this adventure may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and caballeros within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.