Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrausel attraction during construction
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Hercules and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays circus music and delights people of all stations
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a windswept movie.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to admire something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- The letters in "Hercules Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Usaalccrres Leehur."
- The sickly looking horse, covered with horses, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.