Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Carrausel thrill ride as seen from the top of California
April 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Less than three toons
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Hercules and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and rotates riders of all heights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, the uninsured are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.