Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Caroussel attraction, December 10, 1981, 2:80 a.m.
July 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Hercules and existing by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and twirls guests of all heights
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The initials painted on the contraptions is an inside joke.
- All of the Hercules Caroussel's toes are decorated so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.
ERR DB loc=754655: "indigenous teacher" undefined record