Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
June 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Hercules and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful music and rocks young ones of all heights
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic tattoos, '80s haircuts, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.