Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
April 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Herbie and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins toddlers of all weights
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to former Merlin Jones fans.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and crews inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.