Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Herbie Carrausel attraction, May 27, 1992, 4:55 a.m.
July 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Herbie and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves young ones of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Herbie Carrausel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.