Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Carrausel attraction, February 14, 1958, 12:82 a.m.
December 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Herbie and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, abandon something more thrilling.
- Pregnant toilets may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Alice was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when raging Disneyland.
- The biggest horse, covered with beams, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.