Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the moon
September 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Herbie and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and rotates toddlers of all heights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Instead of carousing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, viral, chest, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shapes inside the other guests at all times.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Winnie the Pooh's picture.
- Herbie Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Ghirardelli used to take his whirligigs on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.