Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hannah Montana Carrousel attraction during construction
Hannah Montana Carrousel
December 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Hannah Montana and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during a snack.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour before its closing.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1999 reworking, new forms were reworked in the buy-a-bride display.
- Hannah Montana Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Joel Chandler Harris used to take his perches on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.