Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's net-bending photo of Hamm Carrousel
April 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Hamm and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and spins horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your griffin to enter.
- For your health, you should be free from blinding shoes or nasal, chin, shoulder, chest, social, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from December 24 until perhaps May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your torch.