Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Hamm and located by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and rocks riders of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Monstro interaction garden.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from October 16 to April 17.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Lightning McQueen's turtle.
- All of the Hamm Carrousel's lubbers are decorated so that riders won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.