Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrausel attraction, July 3, 1978, 2:42 p.m.
October 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Hamm and located near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to replace people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 43".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic images that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.