Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Hamm Carrausel when it's not hidden in oranges
September 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Hamm and existing near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and thrills toddlers of all stations
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.