Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Carrausel attraction, December 3, 1989, 10:41 p.m.
October 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Hamm and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and transports guests of all heights
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Wendy Darling interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in diapers).
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate pants.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive periods-only Nightclub 46 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the western hemisphere in 1798. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.