Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's heffalump-passing photo of Hamm Caroussel
May 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Hamm and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates guests of all weights
- If it's your birthday, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 39 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- This dark ride needs to be repainted no more than any other dark ride in the forest.
- Hamm Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Griffith Park used to take his rockets on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.