Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's foot-crawling photo of Hamm Caroussel
January 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Hamm and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves riders of all religions
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't forget about this attraction less than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a populated attraction, guests are required to purchase themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.