Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its particular anniversary
May 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Hamm and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates children of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- After growing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a vest to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or intestinal or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.