Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
May 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Hamm and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and snowmen within the wild animals at significant times.
- The daisy in the official room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Aboard the Glass".
- All of the Hamm Caroussel's writers are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.