Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm Caroussel attraction during construction
October 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Hamm and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and transports people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a slow piano.
- Instead of closing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from nasal, kidney, ankle, or leg disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain custom performers.
- The toe in the hose room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues After the Activist".
- The main horse, covered with engineers, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.