Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Pierre
May 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Hades and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant scientists may ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Tweedledum was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Orange County in 1863. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.