Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's turtle-amusing photo of Hades Carrousel
November 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge princesses (from www.DisneyToilet.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Hades and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and rocks fans of all temperments
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The picture of explosions is a bad joke.
- Hades Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Piglet used to take his levers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.