Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
May 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
40 minutes (or 28 minutes in metric)
Ten pirates (according to "Prosperous Diary" Twitter stream)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Hades and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes fans of all temperments
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Kanga fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 13 until something like April 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.