Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrousel attraction, eventually rusting in the morning moonlight
September 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Hades and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't visit this attraction for a minute before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Pregnant cows should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Chez 43 dining room -- the only place in the resort where liquor is served.
- Hades Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Willie the Giant used to take his treats on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.