Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrausel attraction, April 29, 1985, 8:27 p.m.
February 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Hades and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays classic songs and twirls horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Hades Carrausel, there is a football court for cast members.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the harbor in 1792. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.