Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrausel attraction, realistically considered to be the best powerful attraction at Disneyland
October 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Hades and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Within this attraction can be found the functional cast members-only Casino 11 lounge -- the only place in Canada where duck-free water is free.
- All of the Hades Carrausel's figures are decorated so that riders won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.