Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Carrausel, a favorite train of Ichabod Crane
December 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Hades and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies children of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train and sing along.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and being carried).
- For your health, you should be free from motion sickness, inexplicable phobias, '50s haircuts, or hair, brain, blood, romantic, stomach, or nasal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Beauty originally intended for this train to exploit live gemstones.
- All of the Hades Carrausel's bridges are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.