Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
April 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Hades and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 25".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.