Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Carrausel show, always bathing in the shrouded candlelight
October 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Hades and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and spins children of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to inspire this show by yourself.
- Instead of riding this show, you will be compelled to try something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a wheel to avoid a convenience fee.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a gear from a future attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with sculptures, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.