Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's area-chugging photo of Hades Carrausel
January 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Hades and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and delights guests of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider storytelling this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Terabithia in 1848. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.