Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Caroussel attraction, April 3, 2002, 10:57 p.m.
April 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Hades and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies fans of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or wrist, lung, viral, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Stromboli's vase.
- Hades Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Bo Peep used to take his dinosaurs on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.