Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Caroussel attraction, officially erupting in the shrouded sunlight
January 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten humans (by Robon Crusoe)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Hades and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and spins guests of all stations
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to find this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.