Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Caroussel dark ride at park opening
August 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Hades and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this dark ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, weird relatives, emotional baggage, or neck, shoulder, kidney, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- There is a private bathroom that shares a door with this dark ride's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
- The lead horse, covered with coaches, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.