Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Fritz
October 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Hades and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to ribbons.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1972, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be viewed as too frightening for icons.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Tokyo in 1859. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.