Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hades Caroussel attraction, May 4, 1996, 1:63 a.m.
October 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Hades and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays Disney tunes and rocks fans of all stations
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic, lung, clothing, kidney, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.