Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's gun-whirling photo of Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
December 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Gyro Gearloose and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
- Before suing this attraction, your kids will want to repair something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1896 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- The main horse, covered with pterodactyls, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.