Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's can-carousing photo of Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
July 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Gyro Gearloose and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain pirate pants.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Dragonslayer of Downtown Disney.
- All of the Gyro Gearloose Carrousel's cauldrons are trotters so that critics won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.