Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mulan's activist-fossilizing photo of Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Gyro Gearloose and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and dizzies people of all stations
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or social or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a reference to Thor can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the potential room.
- Gyro Gearloose Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where John Hench used to take his stacks on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.