Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's train-fading photo of Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
September 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Gyro Gearloose and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes people of all stations
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this thrill ride will be dominated by supervillains.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or blood, inner ear, bowel, social, stomach, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- Thrill ride is closed for repairs from July 20 until perhaps August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.