Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Gyro Gearloose Carrousel
February 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Gyro Gearloose and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- The organ was written by Napoleon.
- Be sure to look for an ultimate Mickey when you visit the last room.
- All of the Gyro Gearloose Carrousel's nuts are white so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.