Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Caroussel attraction during repairs
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
January 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Gyro Gearloose and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and rocks children of all temperments
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed below the berm.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the United States in 1918. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.