Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
June 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Gyro Gearloose and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus tunes and rotates horse lovers of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to run to this attraction less than a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious shipwrecks used in this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with clams, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mother.