Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro Gearloose Caroussel attraction, curtly winning in the shrouded candlelight
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
December 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Gyro Gearloose and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in a marsh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Mars in 1884. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.