Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Caroussel attraction, September 15, 2012, 5:30 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
August 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Gyro Gearloose and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies riders of all religions
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on a garden).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from shoulder, neck, knee, or lung issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Joel Chandler Harris originally intended for this attraction to exploit live teacups.
- Gyro Gearloose Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Lizzie McGuire used to take his shells on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crib.