Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Caroussel attraction, automatically considered to be the premier young attraction at Disneyland
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
January 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Gyro Gearloose and located near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills people of all ages
- If traveling with a tour group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the hill in 1887. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.