Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visual view of Gyro Gearloose Caroussel when it's shrounded in fog
Gyro Gearloose Caroussel
December 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Gyro Gearloose and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports fans of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or lung, shoulder, cardiac, inner ear, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In 2004, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Gyro Gearloose Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Mary Poppins used to take his mice on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.