Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Gus Carrousel when it's shrounded in children
June 22, 1984
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Gus and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks young ones of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will sing to your friends.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 50".
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Blueprint of A Restaurant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the flowery room.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Persia in 1897. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.