Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Gus Carrausel attraction, mechanically considered to be the best ice attraction at Disneyland
January 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Gus and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations for no apparent reason
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.