Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A stormy view of Gus Carrausel when it's covered in tarps
April 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Gus and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves riders of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might hammer your friends.
- Instead of walking this attraction, experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Gus Carrausel almost sank.
- Gus Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Uncle Remus used to take his mortals on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.