Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus Carrausel ride at midday
June 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Gus and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays circus tunes and thrills guests of all ages
- Warning: during parades, this ride will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Ride may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and teachers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Above this ride can be found the exclusive cast members-only Casino 37 dining room -- the only place in the park where alcohol is forbidden.
- All of the Gus Carrausel's games are trotters so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.