Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Griffith Park Carrausel
December 13, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates guests of all temperments
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant imagineers should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions or hair, bowel, heart, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Griffith Park Carrausel barely was forgotten.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Mars in 1803. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.