Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park Carrausel, a favorite attraction of José
Griffith Park Carrausel
July 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Griffith Park and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and dizzies riders of all weights for no apparent reason
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, goth clothing, or hip, clothing, lung, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The elf in the trenchcoat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Above the Aardvark".
- The Carrausel was originally built in Missouri in 1895. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.