Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's goblin-shooting photo of Griffith Park Carrausel
Griffith Park Carrausel
January 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Griffith Park and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and thrills guests of all temperments
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, religious requirements, emotional baggage, or clothing, brain, fingernail, or hair complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.