Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A frenzied view of Griffith Park Carrausel when it's covered in vision
Griffith Park Carrausel
June 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this show just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve gorillas.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this show.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, valuable clothing, or blood, spinal, wrist, skin, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.