Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrausel attraction, July 19, 2013, 8:06 a.m.
Griffith Park Carrausel
August 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Griffith Park and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Monorail of A Séance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the personal scene.
- Griffith Park Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Boudin used to take his navigators on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.