Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Griffith Park Carrausel
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates riders of all stations
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- The machine was sculpted by Tony Baxter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Japan in 1896. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.