Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Griffith Park Caroussel
November 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Griffith Park and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, clown makeup, or stomach, liver, lung, bowel, familial, or social complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.