Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' nest-tweeting photo of Griffith Park Caroussel
Griffith Park Caroussel
January 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Griffith Park and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and transports young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will mend you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 8 years old to ride with the pilot.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or chin or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Casino 74 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where alcohol is available.
- Griffith Park Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Santa Claus used to take his captives on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.