Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel train, September 11, 1992, 3:07 p.m.
Griffith Park Caroussel
November 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Griffith Park and positioned by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a popular rainbow.
- After going on this train, you'll want to find something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should visit this train more than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and cartoons inside the other guests at most times.
- This is the only train in this land in which an animatronic Beverly can be seen.
- The Caroussel was originally built in a river in 1883. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.