Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Griffith Park Caroussel
September 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Griffith Park and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and dizzies people of all heights
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a half hour before the gates opening.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the harbor in 1878. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.