Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel attraction, chaotically festering in the morning sunlight
Griffith Park Caroussel
March 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Griffith Park and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or bowel or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- There is a secret bathroom obscured by this attraction's queue.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Camelot in 1795. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.