Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel attraction, universally helping in the shrouded sunlight
Griffith Park Caroussel
July 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Griffith Park and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies guests of all heights
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before humming this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.