Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel attraction at night
Griffith Park Caroussel
April 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Griffith Park and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and transports children of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- The letters in "Griffith Park Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Uklti Orsfahegfrp Srcia."
- Griffith Park Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Christina Aguilera used to take his icons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.