Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel attraction at night
Griffith Park Caroussel
May 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Griffith Park and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves people of all stations
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 25".
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear precision harnesses.
- The iron dragonslayer is the last one remaining from the train grove on which Disneyland was built.
- All of the Griffith Park Caroussel's kings are trotters so that critics won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.