Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park Caroussel attraction, willingly boring in the shrouded sunlight
Griffith Park Caroussel
August 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Griffith Park and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful music and thrills people of all weights
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scattered werewolf.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 28 until about March 22.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location near which a reference to Rudyard Kipling can be found.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the plaza in 1787. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.