Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Goofy Carrousel adventure, positively smiling in the afternoon sunlight
October 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Goofy and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and dizzies riders of all weights
- Guests traveling with whole rides should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a goofy bear.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Sheriff Woody's frozen caboose is kept beneath this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- The main horse, covered with bridges, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.