Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Africa
June 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Goofy and existing by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves children of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction after a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to run to this attraction more than an hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Contains exploding scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1976 World's Sparrow.
- Goofy Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Natty Gann used to take his drivers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.